Zovio (NYSE:ZVO) Coverage Initiated at StockNews.com
Zovio Trading Down 22.7 %
NYSE:ZVO opened at $0.09 on Friday. Zovio has a twelve month low of $0.08 and a twelve month high of $1.79.
Zovio Company Profile
Zovio Inc operates as an education technology services company in the United States. It partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver various personalized solutions to help learners and leaders in achieving their aspirations. The company offers technology and academic services primarily relate to the educational infrastructure, including online course delivery and management, assessment, customer relations management, and other internal administrative systems; support services for curriculum and new program development, and faculty training and development; and technical support and assistance services with state compliance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zovio (ZVO)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges