LifeSpeak (TSE:LSPK) Price Target Cut to C$7.00 by Analysts at Scotiabank
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada cut LifeSpeak to a hold rating and set a C$1.00 price target on the stock. in a research note on Friday.
LifeSpeak has a 12 month low of C$0.71 and a 12 month high of C$9.90.
About LifeSpeak (Get Rating)
LifeSpeak Inc provides software-as-a-service solutions for mental health and total wellbeing education for mid and enterprise-sized organizations in Canada and internationally. The company offer digital educational resources, such as consumable videos, podcasts, and tailored articles for depression, stress management, and financial health; and on-demand workout library, automated, and live sessions in areas, including general fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, cardio, strength, yoga, pre-natal, Pilates, and others.
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded