DevOps Automation Virtual Workshop
Join us live for a 3-hour virtual hands on workshop and uncover how the most effective application development teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevOps process and achieve measurable business outcomes.
During this workshop you’ll participate in a simulated team environment where you’ll respond to various scenarios utilizing GitLab’s single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. We’ll cover all stages of development from Project Management to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). We will also cover fundamentals of the GitLab workflow.
This workshop is designed for IT/Application Development/Infrastructure professionals:
- Actively evaluating GitLab (or similar technology) for their organization
- Driving innovation by knowing the full scope of the GitLab platform
- Planning to deliver better software faster, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce security and compliance risk
No previous experience with GitLab is required.
- 9:00 – 9:20 am: Welcome & Intro to GitLab
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: GitLab as a PM tool & lab
- 10:10 – 10:40 am: GitLab basics for developers & lab
- 11:10 – 11:40 am: Digging deeper into CI/CD & lab
- 11:40 am – 12:00 pm: Q&A
- 12:00 pm: Closing
Relevant Government Agencies
DOD & Military, Other Federal Agencies, Federal Government, State & Local Government