CISOs Talk: Outlook, Budgets, Threat Vectors
We surveyed our Global audience of security professionals to learn about their outlook on cyber security, budget forecasts, main focus areas and concerns, top threat vectors and more In September/October 2020. How much has changed in 4 short months?
Join us as we bring Tom Kartanowicz, CISO Americas of Commerzbank and Lisa Tuttle, CISO of SPX Corp. and Jay Klauser, VP WW Sales Engineering & Alliances, NetMotion together to discuss the findings from this survey and subsequent report, what has changed since then and their current outlook on the cyber security landscape for 2021.
We’ll review the report finds below and where things stand today;
- A discovery of the changing organizational view of cyber security
- Current threat Vectors and vulnerabilities
- The most serious attacks companies faced in 2020
- The cause of most security issues at respondents’ companies
- Whether security is an afterthought or roadblock or incorporated in the development
- Main areas of focus and priorities for new technology solutions
Speaker and Presenter Information
VP, Worldwide Sales Engineering and Alliances
Relevant Government Agencies
DOD & Military, Other Federal Agencies, Federal Government, State & Local Government