CISA Active Shooter Preparedness Webinar — CISA, Region VIII (CO)
THIS IS NOT A TACTICAL TRAINING COURSE
Given today’s ever-changing threat environment, preparing for and training employees to cope with active threats and workplace violence should be a key piece of an organization’s emergency action plan.
A Unique Training Opportunity
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is hosting a 2‑hour Security Webinar to enhance awareness of, and response to, an active shooter incident.
Building Emergency Planning Capabilities
The event will also describe how to incorporate key elements of successful incident management into planning efforts including:
- Communication and Incident Planning for employees
- Emergency Action Plan Development
- Recognizing Behavioral Indicators
- Coordinating with First Responders
Who should Participate?
This event is open to:
- Corporate and facility security professionals from the private and public sectors
- Supervisory first responders
- Human Resource managers
- Law Enforcement
- Community Response officials
- Health organizations
- Faith-based leaders
- School administrators and security officers
- Homeland security representatives
11:00 A.M. Opening Remarks and Welcome
Areas of discussion
12:45 P.M. Q&A
Closing Remarks and Feedback
Registration closes on September 22, 2020 at noon (12:00 P.M. EST)
A link for this AS Webinar will be emailed to the registrants the evening prior to the event.
DOD & Military, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of the Interior, Dept of Labor, Dept of State, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Treasury, Other Federal Agencies, Legislative Agencies (GAO, GPO, LOC, etc.), County Government, City Government, Municipal Government, FEMA, Office of Personnel Management, National Institutes of Health