Annual AFCEA Las Vegas Chapter Technology & Cybersecurity Day
This event qualifies for 7 CEUs
This event qualifies for 7 CPEs
Join the AFCEA – Las Vegas Chapter for their annual Information Technology & Cybersecurity Day set to take place on Thursday, November 5, 2020. The event will be virtual this year and in Pacific Standard Time (PST).
The Tech & Cyber Day will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about cybersecurity best-practices, view and demo the latest cyber and technology products/services available, and to network with peers.
Community Partners: (will invite their members to attend)
- Air Force Association – Thunderbird Chapter
- Information Systems & Security Association (ISSA) – Las Vegas Chapter
- InfraGard Southern Nevada Member Alliance
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) – Southern Nevada Chapter
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) – College of Engineering
Speaker and Presenter Information
- 5G and Beyond: Opportunities and Challenges – Jack L. Burbank, Senior Wireless Network Engineer, Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Cybercrime Update – FBI Las Vegas Cyber Crime Unit
- Blockchain for the USAF Yoohwan Kim, Ph.D., CISSP, CISA, CEH, CPT, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- UAVs, IoT, and Cybersecurity- Kovar. CEO, URSA Inc.
- TBA – Peter Rugato, Vice President, Board of Directors InfraGard Southern Nevada Chapter
- Cyber Risk in the World of COVID – Robin “Montana” Williams, Lt. Col, USAF (ret), CWDP, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, & Cyber Evangelist, Titan Rain Cybersecurity, LLC
- Splunk – Topic/Speaker TBA
- Achieving Instant Situational Awareness in Multi-Domain Command and Control Environments – Thinklogical, A Belden Brand
- Speaking Opportunities are Still Available for Sponsors.
Relevant Government Agencies
Air Force, City Government