Adobe Webinar for the U.S. Department of Agriculture: Unleash the Possibilities of Every PDF With Adobe Acrobat DC
This event qualifies for 1 CPEs
As remote work has become the norm, agencies across the nation have adopted PDFs at a faster pace than ever before. Adobe is helping the public sector stay connected with simple workflows across desktop, mobile, and web, with Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud (DC), the complete multi-device PDF solution for streamlined document and e-signature processes.
Register today for our complimentary webinar to discover the vast array of PDF capabilities and tools for improved efficiencies, such as simple colleague collaboration features and password protection tools – for trusted and secure PDFs while editing, converting, reviewing, or signing documents.
Specifically, this session will explore how to:
- Edit PDFs: Easily change text or images in your PDF documents on any device, including tablets and mobile phones.
- Create PDFs: Turn practically any file format, including HTML, Microsoft Office documents, and images, into high-quality PDF files with just a few clicks.
- Convert PDFs: Seamlessly convert PDFs to Microsoft Word or Excel files while keeping all original fonts and formatting – including tables, bullet points, and more.
- Sign PDFs: Adobe Sign lets you fill and sign PDF forms from anywhere, on any device. Collect signatures, track progress, and archive signed documents – all while upholding security standards.
- Share PDFs: Adobe DC lets you seamlessly send content to colleagues for shared review, host them online, or send to recipients.
Relevant Government Agencies
Dept of Agriculture, Other Federal Agencies, Federal Government, State & Local Government